Monday 9 November 2015

Movement Image Bank.

 The use of macro photography makes this such an inspiring image because it captures movement in a very clear way. Even though I myself don't have a big enough lens to do this, I hope to some how recreate an image like this because you can clearly see the ripples in the water moving across.
 This photo was clearly taken from a motorway- which I really like. With one side the red lights from the back of the car and the other with white headlights. I really like how this movement is portrayed as it doesn't actually have the cars themselves, just the lighting that's been left behind.
 I find this photo inspiring because of the stereotypical British shot taken here. With the red phone box and bus, the movement of the bus is so blurred yet the phone box isn't. I would really like the capture an image in this way because I really find it inspiring because only one part of the image in shown to be moving.
 Much like the image above, I really like this image and find it inspiring because its as if the children on the swings aren't the ones moving yet the world around them is. I may recreate this by getting images of someone on a swing- it may create the same effect.
 Personally, to me the beach is the best place to be, so for this image of movement to include the sea makes this a photo I really like. The reason I find this inspiring is because movement is only portrayed through the water.
Finally, I really like this image to show movement and really hope I am able to recreate it because the way the dice bounce are shown here and it's a very simple image. I also like the way this image is very clear- especially the end part with the stable dice.

No comments:

Post a Comment