Thursday 19 November 2015

Joiners Landscape/object Image bank

I really like this as an landscape joiner because from all these different photos, you can still assume the over all image. Also, I like the way that the tone changes through the images - the buildings and the clouds- this suggests the photos were taken at different times and the sun had changed positions (perhaps gone behind clouds. I really like how it all comes together.
This is another image that I have chosen as I really like it. This reason I like this image is because the photos clearly overlap and I like the effect it has on the entire image- here none of the parts are missing its clearly the coast. I would like to recreate an image like this if possible- obviously I'm not at a beach so it wouldn't be like this exactly like this one.


Again, I really like this one due to the change in the lighting in some of the photos included- yet it isn't clear that it's not meant to be like this. This is a really pretty landscape image and would like to re-do this one- one day.
I find this image inspiring as all the different parts of the image are pieced together really well. I would also like to recreate this because simply, this photo clearly shows and object clearly- the same way I want to recreate from my photos.
I also like this image of the clock as it includes different fades on the photos- this is the image I hope to recreate most because I feel it is accessible and would show my learning of how to create a joiner in the best way- it is also rather simple object.

Finally, this image of the Sydney Opera house is a personal favorite to look at because I really like the building in general and believe this joiner of it looks so pretty. I also like the strange way the sky has been parted together because it seems that it shouldn't look like this yet it works. I also like the way that when editing, the person who created this used different sized frames- you can also see how they over lapped them very well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment