Tuesday 17 November 2015

Joiners Image Bank

 This is a very clear example of how the joiner effect can be used simply to show different angles in the same image. I really like this image because all the pats fit together very well and its a good way to show a whole image. I would like to recreate an image like this as it's actually a really big building yet this effect has made it possible for the entire building to be seen.
 I also really like this image because even though the part don't fit together, it makes the image very intriguing as you can see all aspects of the face- yet not together. I think this inspiring and would like to recreate this image in today's lesson because I believe it would be a good place to start my exploration into this element.
 I also really like this image and find it inspiring because you can see that it was taken a different moment in the day due to the lighting in certain parts of the photo yet it still comes together really well and shows the photo in a really good way.
This is my favourite image I've chosen for this image bank because most the Eiffel tower is missing yet you can still easily tell what it is. It is also mostly at the same angle although I still like the joining of all the different photos in the result of this final piece. If it was possible I would love to get an image like this although if I wanted a structure like this I would have to London- yet it is very busy and may not work very well. Although I could use this concept in terms of a building in town- This is what I hope to have soon.
 This is also a good example of Joiner because you can see the different aspects of the photo, yet id I were to recreate this I would try to include different angles when making up this image.

This image is a good example of how I would try to use different angle when making my image, because even though these stairs are most likely to be straight steps, they look like they are very wonky. I would also like to recreate this image if given the chance to.

No comments:

Post a Comment