Thursday 7 January 2016

Manipulating images work diary 7th January 2016

During the lesson on the 7th January 2016, we learnt about manipulating images. My main aim to today's lesson was to make interesting and obviously out of place photos. I didn't want to do simple images and thought this was the best way to go about it as I learnt how to do it in an amusing way. This wasn't really my most favorite lessons because we didn't actually take any of our own photos. I also don't like using other people photos, so this is why I look forward to making our own 4th plinth photos later on in the term.

An image I like...
 This is my favorite image that I manipulated in today's lesson. Unfortunately my computer was running extremely slow so I only managed to create 3. This is my top one because I find it interesting how a monkey would clearly not be caught doing this. especially one  of this size. I wanted to position my monkey in this way because I think it makes it look like it is climbing.






An image I don't like...
This is my least favorite image from today's lesson because it's too simple and I don't like how it doesn't blend in as much. I think if there were other children character's it would make it a bit better because it would help it blend in. I tried using different techniques on photo shop although it just made it look even more out of place.

Progression...


If I was able to re-do this lesson, I would like to vary the ways I manipulated my images. Instead of adding an object into photos. I would like to manipulate the image around a bit. For example the one with the mouths on the hands- the horror aspect is really interesting in manipulating photos. Examples of ways I would like to progress in manipulating images are shown below.

 










Progression put in place…


1 comment: