Thursday 14 January 2016

landscape straight images Ansel Adams






These photos were inspired by Ansel Adams, his work is shown on a previous blog post.
The screen shot on the left here shows the "levels" of my last image. This shows the Zone system is really clear here and is also a key concept of my photo. Like most of his work, I used the dodge tool at the corners, varying it on the photo, sometimes I made it darker. On the first image on this blog I put the dodge on the right because this was the angle of the depth. These photos consists on the elements of leading lines and depth (these are the key ones anyway). I think the dodge works on all these images, apart from the 3rd photo as it is a head on photo- perhaps the dodge on this one should have been along the bottom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment